IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System. It is an international standardized test of English language proficiency. For assessing English language proficiency To non-native speakers of English And want to study abroad The test consists of 4 skills: Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing.
IELTS results are recognized by 10,000+ organizations covering leading government organizations, educational institutions and institutions around the world. IELTS is the only English language test recognized by the Immigration Service. Town in many ways Country as well
IELTS score level
The score is divided into 9 levels, starting from 1-9. Level 1 is for candidates who have English language skills who are unable to use English at all, while level 9 is for candidates who can use their English skills effectively. And accurate to the level of a native or close to a native speaker
There are 2 types of IELTS exams:
1. Academic Modules for further study for international programs. Or study abroad There is also a separate category for those looking to study in the UK called IELTS UKVI.
2. General Training Modules for training or to apply for jobs abroad.
IELTS is available in both computerized and paper-based test formats.
1. Listening is divided into 4 sections with 40 questions, 30 minutes to complete and 10 minutes to answer questions on the answer sheet. The exam consists of listening to everyday and academic listening.
2. Reading will consist of 3 articles and will take 60 minutes. The test will take articles from magazines, newspapers or academic articles.
3. Writing exam is divided into 2 subjects with 60 minutes of time. The first story is to describe the data that comes in the form of graphs, diagrams, tables, and the second is written essays or academic reports. Let us comment Problem solving of the given topic
4. Speaking test is divided into 3 parts. The first part will talk about general topics. Go on a daily basis The second section has question cards to choose from and lets us talk about the topics that we have. The third part is an interactive discussion about the topics found in the second part. The speaking test may be taken in the afternoon on the same day as the other exams. Or maybe the next day’s exam
IELTS test centers in Thailand
The IELTS test center has a test field (major examination center) for applicants to choose according to their convenience.
2. Chiang Mai
3. Khon Kaen
4. Hat Yai
5. Nakhon Ratchasima
For more information about study abroad